Aspire Dance Arts was created to provide a place for students young and old to explore and develop their love of the performing arts. Not only can students learn how to sing, dance and perform at Aspire, but they also have the opportunity to develop positive self esteem, build their confidence and establish a healthy lifestyle in a nurturing environment.
The instructors at Aspire Dance Arts are all industry professionals with a degree in the arts who continue to train and stay current with emerging styles. To give our students the best performing arts instruction possible, we offer a wide variety of classes from a beginner level to an advanced level. Our main focus as instructors is to always create a positive learning experience, challenging the students while ensuring they are having fun! Within every class, we will provide one on one attention to each student targeting their personal development and growth. Students will love coming to class and will make memories and friendships that will last a lifetime.
Aspire Dance Arts prides itself on promoting an active healthy lifestyle while encouraging important values such as commitment, work ethic, respect, accountability, and teamwork. It was truly created "for those who dare to dream" by those who dared to dream.
JUST A FEW MORE THINGS THAT MAKE US STAND OUT FROM OUR COMPETITORS INCLUDE:
- Intimate class sizes with personal attention for all students
-CCTV system for parents to watch their children in class
-2,800 square foot facility
- Acrobatic Arts certified studio
- CPR certified instructors
- Large sprung dance floors with Stage Step Marley
- Sound proofed vocal studio
- Correct technique from age 2.5
-Outstanding customer service and timely communication
-Age appropriate costumes and song selections
- Facility where you can train as a triple threat dancing, singing and acting
- Amazing opportunities including activities, performances, and conventions
- Broadway master classes
- Dance Masters of America certified
- Owners have over two decades of experience working professionally in the industry and 13+ years of teaching experience